Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6110 34th Ct E, Ellenton
Beautiful 4-5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home, with family room, formal living and dining rooms, bonus room (loft). Loft has closet so could be used as 5th bedroom. No expenses spared in this fully upgraded home, immaculate, like new condition, many designer features including custom crown molding, extended screened lanai with pavered flooring, newer ACs (only 2 years old), state of the art new kitchen suite of appliances (Whirlpool Gold Series), built in microwave, whole house surge protection, new laminate wood flooring, all clothes closets custom designed with built-in shelving, upgraded bathrooms (auto-flush, tall), plantation shutters throughout home, recess lighting throughout, rounded corners, custom painting in all rooms, resurfaced 3 car garage flooring, and complete full home water softener. Exterior include irrigation system, lush landscaping, extra lighting, rear yard privacy. Patio furniture included with purchase. Home backs up to preserve area. Close to Ellenton Outlet mall, easy access to all major highways.
- MLS® #A4434624
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,706
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address6110 34th Ct E
- SubdivisionOakley Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Attic Fan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market27
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 5:15am EDT.