Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
316 Bay Dr S #6, Bradenton Beach
Wonderful tropical living, easy steps to the beach for sunshine entertainment, with incredible Sarasota Bay waterviews sets this residence apart from all others! Breezy Key West architecture style. Floor to ceilings windows frame palms, DEEDED ON-SITE PRIVATE BOAT DOCK, and endless azure waters. Original owners used on limited basis, never rented, & have lovingly maintained. Sold furnished with a few item exceptions. Custom and upgraded coastal design with light and warm tones. Volume ceiling heights of 10 feet in the main living area and lanai, with 9 feet heights balancing all others. Transoms above doorways allows natural light throughout this 2072 sq ft home. Cabinetry and granite counters coordinate throughout the spaces. Living room features a custom entertainment center* Dining room has wet bar, wine cooler, & ice machine* Spacious kitchen has upgraded appliances with gas cooktop* Master bedroom has cozy seating area over-looking the pool* Master also has lg walk-in closet with custom built-in, as do all closets* Master bath retreat * 2nd bedroom suite w/ spa tub* 3rd bedroom set up as Den with sleeper sofa across from half bath* Laundry has stacked front load W&D. Two car enclosed garage with storage closet. Keyed lobby entry. Pool, Spa & Grill. PET FRIENDLY for 2 large dogs. Boutique condo w/12 units. Walk to 20 restaurants. If you want a fun & easy lifestyle with Jimmy Buffet music in the air you have found your new Island home. Shown by apt, falling in love with lifestyle available for all.
- MLS® #A4434371
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,072
- Year Built2004
- StyleElevated, Florida, Key West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesElevators, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront, Wheelchair Access, Dock
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Low Emissivity Windows, Shades, Window Treatments
- RoofMembrane, Metal
- Days on Market225
- Address316 Bay Dr S #6
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionOld Bridge Village Ph 3
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Elevated, End Unit, Mid-rise
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 5th, 2019 at 10:14am EST.