Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4720 7th Street Ct E, Ellenton
Sweetheart, stop the car!! This Manatee River open water view Key West is back on market with a great new price, great new look & new roof coming. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac fronting two canals with over 240 feet of water frontage one can enjoy those water views from every room. Main living located on the 2nd floor featuring 2 bd's, 2 bth including the Master & Master ensuite with walk in shower. Updated flooring throughout the entire second level, revamped 9x36 Florida Room with spectacular water views. New interior paint throughout & exteriorly repainted just over a year ago. Vaulted ceilings that create a grand feel to match those grand views, & a wood burning fireplace. An oversized kitchen providing tons of cabinetry space, views, & a laundry closet. Additional amenities include a central vacuum & renovated guest bath. Dual climate thermostat (HVAC 1 2010) & a home warranty conveyed over from American Home Shield to ease any worries on warranted items with limited remaining life. Huge outdoor deck for entertaining or catching those starry nights. Additional 3rd bedroom, bath, with full kitchenette & bonus room downstairs with private entry, full attached workshop, oversized garage & downstairs covered patio. Seawall section of the property replaced less than 10 years ago, dock less than 5yrs & the oversized lot features its own kayak/jet ski or stand up paddle board ramp. Sellers will put in a spiral staircase to downstairs with an acceptable offer.
- MLS® #A4433926
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,100
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleElevated, Key West
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Level, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address4720 7th Street Ct E
- SubdivisionManalee Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Days on Market125
Listing information courtesy of Tim Lester Internat'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.