Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8407 Oak Jay Ln, Englewood
Well maintained 2 bed 2 bath home on the pond in the highly sought-after gated community of Oyster Creek. Enter through the screened foyer, and the eyes are directed through the great room & lanai and out to the pond. The master suite features a large walk-in closet and walk-in shower. The home is highlighted by volume ceilings and TWO sets of triple sliding glass doors opening up to the screened lanai, where you'll undoubtedly spend hours watching the wildlife around the pond. The Kitchen includes good cabinet & counter space, along with a breakfast bar. This home is walking distance to the clubhouse, pool/spa, fitness room, library, bocce ball & tennis courts. Oyster Creek has incredibly LOW fees for everything offered, and even includes lawn maintenance & 24 hour security gate. Oyster Creek is just minutes to shopping, dining, and of course, the BEACH! The Oyster Creek golf course is public, so it is NOT mandatory to join.
- MLS® #A4433517
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,393
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address8407 Oak Jay Ln
- SubdivisionOyster Creek Ph 01
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market152
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 3:30am EDT.