Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11424 Sweetgrass Dr, Bradenton
Upgrades galore in this beautiful Monte Carlo by Lennar, boasting over 3,200 square feet of living space, and it sits on a huge corner home site with a large back yard and plenty of room for your own pool. The first floor features a separate living and dining area that's perfect for entertaining or even a pool table or baby grand if that is your style. The inviting open kitchen with must have bone cabinets, granite counters, and stainless steel appliance's. The downstairs also includes a large family room plus guest suite with full bath or it would be a great den/office. The second floor features a huge master suite with a beautiful master bath that includes his and her vanities finished with marble tops, large shower with garden tub, and two walk in closets. The bonus room would be perfect for a media room or play area. There are 3 additional spacious bedrooms and luxurious bath upstairs perfect for the growing families and their house guests. The huge 3-car tandem garage is perfect for both cars and storage. It's a beautiful way to live in Southwest Florida! The community is gated for your piece of mind, and the amenities include a resort style heated pool with covered cabana area that will be perfect for your family and community get togethers. Copperleaf is only Minutes from Lakewood Ranch Main Street, downtown Bradenton and Sarasota, and only a short commute to Tampa and St Pete. Schedule your showing TODAY to learn more about all options and features included in this specific home.
- MLS® #A4433458
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,231
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Tandem, Underground
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Metal Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market56
- Address11424 Sweetgrass Dr
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 1:14am EDT.