Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4607 Trout River Xing, Ellenton
Spacious Three Bedroom, + Den, 2 Bathroom Home with Tranquil Lake Views. Ceramic Tile in Living areas with Solid Surface Counters and Breakfast Nook in Kitchen. Space to entertain in your Family Room and Living Room, along with a separate Formal Dining Room. Master Bedroom has attached Study/Den/Nursery for amazing additional space. Master Bathroom has separate walk in shower and garden tub along with twin sinks. Separate inside laundry room with washer/dryer hookups and a convenient two car garage. Lounge on the screened lanai while watching the "wild life" on the serene lake. Covered Bridge affords great amenities; community heated pool, playground, tennis and basketball courts all for a low quarterly fee. Great Location, Spectacular House and View. Ellenton Premium Outlet Mall, Ice Sports Complex and Restaurants are just minutes away. Convenient to I-75 and St. Petersburg and Tampa as well as Bradenton and Sarasota. Can't be Beat.
- MLS® #A4433338
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,035
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Fitness
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address4607 Trout River Xing
- SubdivisionCovered Bridge Estates Ph 7a-7e
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market38
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 7:30pm EDT.