Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5837 Garden Lakes Dr, Bradenton
Bright and open floor plan greets you as you step through the doors of this freshly painted 3 bedroom 2 bath villa in Garden Lakes. The combined and spacious living and dining area are perfect for gatherings of family and friends. Sliding doors seamlessly lead to an enclosed sunroom where you can enjoy the rays of the afternoon sun with your favorite novel. The updated kitchen offers newer appliances, granite counters and cozy café area. Enjoy your morning coffee on your screened patio while breathing in the abundance of nature’s beauty. New flooring in living/dining and master suite, newer roof and new washer. The master suite includes a sitting area, walk-in closet, double vanity and shower. The office/den space can be used as a third bedroom. Garden Lakes is a 55+ maintenance free community that offers a swimming pool, tennis & shuffleboard courts, clubhouse and an activity social calendar. This community is centrally located to Sarasota, I-75 and a plethora of shopping, restaurants and local beaches.
- MLS® #A4433104
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,630
- Year Built1989
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFitness, Pool, Shuffleboard, Fitness
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market14
- Address5837 Garden Lakes Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionGarden Lakes Village Sec 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryKinnan Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.