Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7308 Gulf Dr #4, Holmes Beach
Beautiful La Casa Costiera, a beach front, luxury condominium community of just 12 residences, overlooking the sparkling turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico. This spacious, light filled condo has an elegant master suite, plus another en suite bedroom and a third bedroom converted from the original den/office. The open floor plan of living room, dining room and kitchen creates the space and flow that helps make daily living and entertaining easy. The wet bar with wine cooler and the electric fireplace along with the high ceilings and crown molding add to the enjoyment. There is also a convenient half bathroom. Sliders open to Gulf breezes from the roomy balcony perfect for outdoor dining or relaxing with a good book. When it’s time for the beach or a visit to the community heated pool and spa, an elevator is waiting a few steps from the front door. In addition, the condo comes with two parking spaces in the garage and a storage locker for all the beach toys. Weekly rentals are permitted making extra income a possibility. Limited to only 12 owners, here is an opportunity to see if the exclusive La Casa Costiera is right for you. Make an appointment for a private showing with your Realtor today.
- MLS® #A4433066
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,012
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Elevators, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Days on Market506
- Address7308 Gulf Dr #4
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionLa Casa Costiera Ph 1
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Price Change History for 7308 Gulf Dr #4, Holmes Beach, FL (MLS® #A4433066)
|Price Reduced||$1,299,000||$50,000 (3.71%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,399,000)||$1,349,000||$50,000 (3.57%)|
Listing information courtesy of Bark & Company Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 28th, 2020 at 10:01am EST.