Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3306 Vivienda Blvd, Bradenton
Rarely available LAKE FRONT in Vivienda! The moment you walk in to this villa you will want to call it home! An open floor plan includes a spacious family room, dining room, and light and bright kitchen which are all perfect for entertaining. Family room and dining room both feature wood laminate flooring and no carpeting adds to the carefree living. An updated kitchen with waterproof laminate flooring, gorgeous granite countertops, cabinetry, charcoal stainless steel refrigerator, microwave and range. Sliding glass doors in the family room take you to the (23x9) Florida room with a window air conditioning unit which will provide year round living and gorgeous views of the water. A split floor plan provides privacy for both the master bedroom and the guest room. The master ensuite bathroom has a vanity with dual sinks, new faucets, walk-in shower; the floor and shower tile have been replaced with listello accent in the shower. The guest room is currently being used as a flex room with a pull out sofa and office space. The guest ensuite bath has a tub/shower combination. A newer washer and dryer are located in the one car garage. Driveway provides additional parking for guests. Low condo dues include exterior pest control, Sentricon preventative system for termites. roof repairs/replacement, exterior paint, community pool, lawn maintenance. Centrally located to IMG Academy, State College of Florida, Target, Publix and easy access to Bradenton Beach. Being sold As-IS.
- MLS® #A4433060
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,297
- Year Built1995
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address3306 Vivienda Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionFirst Amd To Vivienda At Brad
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesEnd Unit
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.