Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6710 64th Ter E, Bradenton
Imagine a tropical oasis greeting you every day! The welcoming saltwater pool can be seen from all major rooms and beckons you to enjoy the Florida lifestyle in privacy with a completely fenced backyard. The home itself is spacious and offers a floor plan perfectly suited for entertaining family and friends. From the split bedrooms to the over-sized great room, there is room for everyone. Multiple sliders lead to the pool area creating the indoor/outdoor feel. The kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counters is large enough for multiple cooks, and the large master offers an extra sitting area when you need to get away. The pool heater and equipment were replaced in 2018. The HVAC was replaced in 2017 and includes a UV light. This home is exceptionally well maintained and cared for by the current owners. Water Oaks is conveniently located near shopping, dining and area parks along with quick boating access from Jiggs Landing. Come take a look today!
- MLS® #A4433059
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,343
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address6710 64th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWater Oak Unit One
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 11:45pm EDT.