Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5473 56th Ct, Bradenton
Riverside Point is a gated waterfront community of 37 homes on the Braden River in one of Bradenton's most convenient locations. Enjoy the natural beauty and of the Braden River and abundant wildlife right in your back yard. The community association has also constructed 18 docs with 36 boat slips that will accommodate kayaks, or motorized watercraft up to 26 feet. Docks are available to owners on an assignment basis providing owners boat access to the Manatee River and Gulf. Bring your own builder or contract with the Seller's preferred builder.
- MLS® #A4433047
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ViewBuildable, Cleared, Flood Plain, In County, Lot - Irregular, Room For Pool, Street Paved, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Address5473 56th Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiverside Point
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market306
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 1:15pm EST.