Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11517 Gramercy Park Ave, Bradenton
The living is easy in this impeccably maintained home full of vibrant sunshine! The cozy and welcoming great room boasts 22 foot ceilings and an open concept, eat-in kitchen perfect for entertaining. The kitchen will impress with its built-in stainless steel appliances, butler’s pantry, and granite countertops. Imagine preparing meals while watching through the windows as your crew runs around the premium sized backyard. Rare to Central Park, Cardel’s Gulfstream floor plan offers versatility by featuring a flex room on each level and ample storage. What will you do with all this space? Hardwood floors lead upstairs to the master, with two additional guest rooms and loft. For your convenience the laundry room is located upstairs. Additional upgrades include: energy efficient insulation, rain gutters, soft close hinges and full extension drawer hardware, and subway backsplash in kitchen. This neutral, move-in ready house is waiting for YOU to make it a HOME. Book your showing today! This opportunity won’t last long as it’s been priced to sell fast!
- MLS® #A4433024
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,586
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market15
- Address11517 Gramercy Park Ave
- SubdivisionCentral Park Sp C-aa
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorLaminate, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.