Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4668 73rd St E, Bradenton
Creekwood is a fabulous community located on State Road 70 close to shopping, restaurants, and the interstate I-75 making it easy access down to Sarasota, or north to Tampa. Creekwood has a community pool over looking a gorgeous lake, with tennis courts, and a basketball court. Best part is the fees are only a $141.00 Per Quarter and NO CDD FEE. As you drive up to the home you will see the beautiful oak tree in the front yard giving just the right amount of shade. Just beyond that the Double Glass front doors wash the inside with lots of natural light. This home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, with over 1,800 square feet of living space and attached to the master suite you have a den/office. Be prepared to be pampered in your private master ensuite bathroom with a garden tub, and great size shower with multiple shower heads and dual sinks. Have a dog? No worries as this home is already fenced. The air conditioner was replaced about 5 years and the hot water heater was around 2 years ago. Homes in this community sell fast so make your appointment today before it's gone.
- MLS® #A4432979
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,824
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Pool, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market15
- Address4668 73rd St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph Two Sp A & B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.