Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4507 14th St E, Ellenton
Welcome to Tidevue Estates a 55+ land owned community. You will love the updates in this home. Just bring your suitcase. Tastefully turn-key furnished. New windows through out entire home in 2016. A/C is only 5 years old. Updated farm sink and faucet in kitchen. Gorgeous laminate flooring by Armstrong in Black cherry through out main living area. Plenty of counter space and eat-in area in kitchen. The master bedroom will be your retreat with the updated en suite bathroom. Enjoy the Florida weather on the front porch that is enclosed with vinyl windows. low HOA of only $456 annually. Pets are not permitted. Meet friends for a game of golf, pickle ball, bocce ball, or a game of cards. Take a water aerobics class in the heated community pool. Community library where you can connect to WI-FI. Many more activities are offered. you will never be bored living in this community. Convenient location to I-75 taking you to Sarasota to visit the world famous Ringling Museum of Art, Mote Marine Aquarium and St. Armand's Circle. Ellenton Premium Outlet mall just minutes away. Many neighborhood restaurants to try out. Only 10 miles to beautiful Gulf Beaches. Come Join The Tidevue Life Style Today!!
- MLS® #A4432955
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage960
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Park, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofRoof Over
- Address4507 14th St E
- SubdivisionTidevue Estates Second Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesIn M/H Community
- Days on Market41
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.