Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7723 Charleston St, Bradenton
Lovely family home located in popular yet quiet University Place close to the UTC mall, Lakewood Ranch, I 75, and Sarasota Airport. Plenty of shopping options and fabulous restaurants in close proximity. This warm and spacious 4 bedroom pool home has plenty of areas to spread out. Large family room plus a den and an upstairs bonus room with wet bar. Located on a large private lot overlooking a conservation area. This amenity rich community boasts 2 pools, hot tub, fitness center, poolside grilling area, playground, conservation areas, walking trail, and 24/7 security gates.
- MLS® #A4432931
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,161
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Address7723 Charleston St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionAshley Trace At University Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market15
Listing information courtesy of Key Solutions Real Estate Grp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.