Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7240 Ketch Pl, Bradenton
Townhomes at Regatta Landing is a community of 44 upscale, spacious townhomes where your comfort and the best of modern design come together. This end unit is flooded with natural light. The kitchen is large and boasts solid wooden cabinetry topped with slab granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is open to the dining and living areas and has a breakfast bar. The living area is spacious and the high ceilings are framed with crown molding. Your view is of a lushly landscaped green space. A screened lanai with storage closet would be a great place for your morning coffee. All three bedrooms are on the 2nd level, along with the laundry room. The master suite is roomy with a nicely outfitted master bath and his-and-her walk-in closets. This East Manatee County location is close to I-75, shopping, dining and 70-acre Beacon Lake with walking trail. You will also have access to playground, baseball and soccer field and pavilion. First, last and security is due prior to move in. Don't miss this rare beauty-call today.
- MLS® #A4432923
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,871
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingDriveway, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Greenbelt View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market16
- Address7240 Ketch Pl
- SubdivisionTownhomes At Regatta Landing
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Rent Sarasota.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.