Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Cedar Ave, Anna Maria
Beach front, Old Florida cottage perfectly located with only a short walk or bike ride to all the restaurants, shops and galleries on popular Pine Avenue and the surrounding area. Entering this 3 bedroom / 2.5 bathroom vintage home is like taking a step back in time when life and its pleasures seemed simpler and good times at the beach were long remembered. The backyard has a deck and room for a pool. Plus, there is a 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom guest apartment over the 2 car garage with its own separate entrance and a balcony overlooking the Gulf and beach. Short term rentals are allowed and the cottage and apartment can be rented either together or separately. OR . . . . start fresh and build new. Have the design features and finishes you want while taking advantage of new construction with a floor plan that maximizes the beach and Gulf view possibilities. Either way, this property has an excellent location in the highly desirable and much sought after north end of Anna Maria. Call your Realtor today to schedule a private showing.
- MLS® #A4432915
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,290
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Corner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Days on Market300
- Address102 Cedar Ave
- AreaAnna Maria
- SubdivisionAnna Maria Beach Sub
- CityAnna Maria
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34216
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Listing information courtesy of Bark & Company Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 4:14am EDT.