Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5710 34th Ct W, Bradenton
GATED COMMUNITY in beautiful LAKEBRIDGE. Enveloped in Nature, this community is centralized to meet all of your shopping needs. Welcome to your 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa with garage. The hall to the guest bath and 2nd bedroom can be closed off to make an additional master suite, if needed. Enjoy lovely large ceramic tile throughout the living areas, and carpet in the bedrooms. The vast Florida Room opens to the living room and master bedroom. From the living room, dining room and Florida room, you can look out to the pond with a fountain and enjoy not only the water, but beautiful flowers, trees, and greenery. Step out the sliding glass door from your eat-in kitchen to a splendid outdoor private patio and enjoy more of the fine natural beauty surrounding you. This central location puts you close to the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island, State Road 70 (53rd Ave.), I-75, and Sarasota. Next door to the international sports academy of IMG and close by to the IMG Golf and Country Club at El Conquistador. This is easy! Florida living at its finest!!! WELCOME HOME!!!
- MLS® #A4432874
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,160
- Year Built1987
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fitness, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Address5710 34th Ct W
- SubdivisionLakebridge South Ph A Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market7
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.