Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5211 36th St W #301, Bradenton
This is an amazing townhouse in a highly desirable location. Lives like a single family home. Lots of natural lighting, open floor plan. tall ceilings, Bright and airy! There is a master bedroom with en-suite downstairs and a master bedroom with en-suite upstairs!! Upstairs loft will be a great office space/den or additional bedroom. The large living room looks out over a Beautiful Lake. Formal dining space, eat-in area in the kitchen. Lots of room for entertaining guests. All kinds of storage. Updated kitchen with quartz counter tops. Pantries have pull-out shelving. Stainless steel appliances. Double Oven. Screened lanai overlooking the wide end of the lake. 2 car garage which is difficult to find in most Florida condos. Clubhouse with heated pool and tennis court. Extra storage available for an RV or leave your car there when not occupying the property in the summer for the snowbirds.
- MLS® #A4432853
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,987
- Year Built1989
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Maintenance Free, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool, Waterfront, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address5211 36th St W #301
- SubdivisionSouthwinds At Five Lakes 16
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesSplit Level, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
Listing information courtesy of Covenant Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 11:45pm EDT.