Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6415 95th St E, Bradenton
You’ll find very few 5 BR homes in Braden Woods like this one with all kind of extras! 2 Full Baths + 2 half Baths (1 a pool bath), 26x21 Family Room, caged heated pool with pavered lanai, separate hot tub, 2 car attached garage and a 50x30-2 car detached garage with industrial roll up doors and an air conditioned workshop-but wait there’s more! There are plantation shutters in the Dining Room, Family Room and the eating area in the Kitchen. You’ll find a gazebo in the backyard, a separate well for irrigation, a whole house generator and storage throughout you won’t believe! Roof was replaced in 2016, one of the ACs was replaced in 2017. The Kitchen has been updated with white wood cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, recessed and pendant lighting, breakfast bar that looks into that ginormous Family Room. The Master Bedroom with huge walk-in closet and en suite Master Bath are on the first floor along with another Bedroom that has served as an office . 3 other Bedrooms (one with a huge walk-in closet), a Loft, Guest Bath, and closets galore are all on the second floor. More to tell but you’ll have to come and see. Braden Woods offers a great lifestyle that is convenient to everything. Home being sold As-Is with right to inspect & comes with 1 year home warranty.
- MLS® #A4432716
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,018
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad, RV Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market14
- Address6415 95th St E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden Woods Sub Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.