Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4831 San Ortebello Dr, Bradenton
Capture the essence of the sparkling water dancing over the expansive lake front from this Craftsmen Style Cottage. Backyard paver patio invites you to enjoy a glass of wine and easterly breezes. Plan and design an epic pool of your dreams! High quality constructed home, energy efficient & built to Hurricane Standards this immaculate, move in ready home is perfect for 1st time home buyers or retirement years. Enjoy the modern options, granite counters, vaulted ceilings, custom wood cabinetry, extensive tile. Enjoy energy savings with tankless hot water system & gas appliances. Welcome home to the Cottages of San Casciano, a small enclave of 98 homes with Coastal Craftsman architecture. Near 1-75 providing easy access to St Petersburg, Tampa & Sarasota. Low HOA fees and NO CDD fees. Close to upscale shopping, fine dining, golf courses, marinas, parks, Downtown Bradenton & Riverwalk, South Florida Museum & Bishop Planetarium. A short drive to our world class white sandy beaches. Come home to a place where your neighbors smile and call you by name! Don't miss out on this exceptional value!
- MLS® #A4432490
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,161
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market33
- Address4831 San Ortebello Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionCottages At San Casciano
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.