Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1945 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #m2-113, Longboat Key
NEW PRICE: This residence is the largest two bedroom, two bath with a lanai featuring a peek-a-boo view of the Gulf. Located in a secured mid-rise building. It is updated, well furnished and very light and airy. There are tiled floors throughout with carpeting in the Master Bedroom. The kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless steel frigidaire appliances. As an extra bonus, there is a separate laundry room off the hallway. Also included are two dedicated parking spaces, one is covered & located under the building close to the elevator. Imagine being only 100 feet to the community pool, white-sandy beach and the Clubhouse. Located in the beautiful community of Seaplace which is on 42 acres of land right on the azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Seaplace amenities include two swimming pools with spas, a kiddie pool, three Har-Tru tennis courts, a newly remodeled Clubhouse with a library area and fitness room and a magnificent patio overlooking the Gulf where there are grills provided for your cooking pleasure. A wonderful and welcoming community to live. Only a short distance to famous Saint Armand's Circle and downtown Sarasota where you will find cultural events, fine dining, shopping, Sarasota Orchestra, Ballet, Opera, Performing Arts theaters, movies, the Library, South Florida University, College of Art and Design and an Open-Air Market on Saturdays.
- MLS® #A4432104
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,265
- Year Built1978
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Public
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Under Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Shower, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- RoofMembrane, Tile
- Days on Market218
- Address1945 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #m2-113
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionSeaplace V
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- MiddleBooker Middle
Price Change History for 1945 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #m2-113, Longboat Key, FL (MLS® #A4432104)
|Price Reduced (from $529,000)||$498,000||$31,000 (5.86%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 3:15pm EST.