Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
63 Edessa Dr, Palmetto
Under Construction. This beautiful Jacobsen home located in Tropic Isles is move-in ready. Tropic Isles Co-op sits on 2.5 miles of waterfront on Terra Ceia Bay and offers many amenities for your enjoyment. 2 meeting spaces include the "Yacht Club" sitting on the deep basin offering: marina, boat launch, spa, pool, shuffleboard courts, available boat slips to lease, exercise room, game room, full kitchen and meeting rooms. The auditorium hosts the larger events and has a full commercial kitchen, full stage for entertainment events and kayak launch. The community has 3 basins for direct access to the bay, Manatee River and the Gulf of Mexico. Friendly +55 community with a 215.00 per month maintenance fee that includes water, sewer, trash, all park amenities and voting rights for governing changes within the community. For your winter retreat or full-time residence, Tropic Isles is the "best-kept secret" on the sun coast. Come join the fun!!
- MLS® #A4431290
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,404
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- FeaturesFitness, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Handicap Modified, Lobby Key Required, Shuffleboard Court, Wheelchair Access, Waterfront, Water Access, Community Boat Ramp, Buyer Approval Required, Shuffleboard
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address63 Edessa Dr
- SubdivisionTropic Isles Co-op Inc Or 1784/7782
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesIn M/H Community
- Days on Market181
Price Change History for 63 Edessa Dr, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #A4431290)
|Price Increased (from $185,900)||$189,900||$4,000 (2.15%)|
Listing information courtesy of New Chapter Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 3:30am EDT.