Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Bradenton
Calling all waterfront lovers! 500ft of water frontage on 1.6-acre lot! Located in the highly desirable Shore Acre Heights section of NW Bradenton, just minutes from the Gulf of Mexico. Situated on the extra wide Warners West Bayou, bounded on two sides by water & protected shoreline, this property includes an electric dock w/7,000 lb. boat lift. This waterfront property with its sprawling acreage is a hidden gem. Expansive custom-built two-story home w/sweeping waterfront views. A grand entrance w/exposed Southern yellow pine timber beams situated in the 30 ft ceiling welcomes you as you step into the home. A luxurious raised dining room w/floor-to-ceiling windows & decorative beamed ceiling will impress your guests. This unique home also offers a spacious sunken living room w/floor-to-ceiling windows & large timber beams accenting the ceilings throughout. Off the living room there is a raised large study w/built-in bookcases. Along the back of the home is a huge family room w/fireplace and panoramic water views extending the full length of the home. A grand spiral staircase brings you to the second floor. The Master bedroom offers a fireplace, master bath w/large shower, Jacuzzi bathtub, private bathroom, separate dressing room & extra-large walk-in closet. Second bedroom offers a walk-in closet w/built-in dresser & shelves. Third bedroom has an attached craft room. Bedrooms are spacious w/gorgeous views. Do not pass up the opportunity to own your piece of paradise on the prominent Shore Acres Drive.
- MLS® #A4431246
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,333
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Irregular, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Bamboo, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Days on Market15
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Listing information courtesy of Realty Partners Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.