Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6030 Oak Creek Ln #1814, Bradenton
Imagine having your morning coffee on your enclosed back lanai, looking out over the 16th green of the Manatee golf course. At the front of your home is the park-like setting 3rd hole of the Timber Creek par 3 executive golf course. A special peace can be found surrounded by beautiful mature landscaping and nature in this official wildlife and bird sanctuary approved by the Florida Audubon Society. This desirable ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit is part of the vibrant 55+ Timber Creek Condo Community. Amenities include swimming pool, hot tub, tennis, pickle ball, sauna, hot tub, shuffleboard, and clubhouse. Timber Creek is a hidden gem that is conveniently located close to shopping, restaurants, entertainment, healthcare and more. In close proximity to Gulf beaches, arts of Sarasota, downtown Bradenton Riverwalk, and Sarasota airport. Light and bright in every room, this end unit is being offered turnkey furnished and is ready for you to make this your seasonal or full-time home. Golf membership is available for a nominal annual fee.
- MLS® #A4431049
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,224
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFitness, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Tennis Courts
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewGolf Course View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address6030 Oak Creek Ln #1814
- SubdivisionTimber Creek Condo Two
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market16
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.