Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
140 Riviera Dunes Way #1202, Palmetto
BACKUPS REQUESTED. You can see forever from this 12th floor condo with extensive water views and gorgeous sunrises in this spacious, 3 Bedroom, 3 1/2 Bath plus a den, overlooking Riviera Dunes Marina, Manatee River and private lake. Live the resort dream in the sought-after Rapallo floor plan with private elevator and endless balcony. You will find Kahrs Walnut hardwood flooring on all main living areas, filtered sunlight colored walls, crown molding, roll up window shades throughout, gourmet kitchen with tile backsplash, Ginger glaze wood cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. This unit comes with 2 assigned parking spaces under the building and additional storage. Boat slips are available through the Marina Resort with access to the River, ICW, and the blue water of the Gulf of Mexico. Bel Mare is a gated community with superb location and under 45 min to three major airports. Luxury community features include tennis courts, three pools, spas, horizon level deck; recently renovated well-equipped fitness center, walking paths, outdoor kitchens. Each building has a theatre room, billiards room, large social room, workshop, board room and elegant guest suites. Close to cultural events, revitalized downtown Riverwalk, restaurants, shopping, and the magnificent crystal sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Easy drive to Sarasota, Siesta Key, St. Petersburg and Tampa.
- MLS® #A4430968
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,930
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesElevators, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Storage, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Under Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, River
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- RoofBuilt-Up, Concrete
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market171
- Address140 Riviera Dunes Way #1202
- SubdivisionBel Mare Ph 2 A Condo Or2213/6050
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories15
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, High Rise
- ElementaryJames Tillman Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Price Change History for 140 Riviera Dunes Way #1202, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #A4430968)
|Price Reduced (from $645,000)||$625,000||$20,000 (3.10%)|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 11:30am EDT.