Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7214 Holmes Blvd, Holmes Beach
RECENTLY RENOVATED COASTAL CONTEMPORARY TOWNHOUSE IS A MUST SEE! THIS 2 BED, 2 BATH WITH OFFICE HAS AN OPEN, AIRY FEEL WITH VAULTED CEILINGS AND OPEN STAIRCASE TO UPPER LEVEL. FEATURES INCLUDE WOOD LOOK FLOORING, CUSTOM WOOD TRIM, SOLID SURFACES, SOLID WOOD CABINETS, AND S/S APPLIANCES. THE SECOND LEVEL FLOOR PLAN INCLUDES A PRIVATE MASTER SUITE WITH A WALK IN SHOWER, SOAKING TUB, BUILT IN CLOSET, AND A PRIVATE BALCONY OFFERING A VIEW OF THE GULF. A LAUNDRY ROOM IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED OFF THE MASTER SUITE. THE MAIN LEVEL OFFERS OPEN CONCEPT LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN AND DINING AREA. AN OVERSIZED BEDROOM IS LOCATED OFF THE SECOND BATH. A LARGE WRAP AROUND DECK OFFERS PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR OUTDOOR ENTERTAINMENT. AN OVERSIZED 3-4 CAR GARAGE OFFERS A BONUS WORKSHOP/ROOM. THIS PROPERTY IS AN EASY WALK TO THE BEACH AND WILL BE A PERFECT 2ND HOME OR SEASONAL BEACH REATREAT.
- MLS® #A4430955
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,978
- Year Built1988
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Oversized, Tandem, Under Building, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market197
- Address7214 Holmes Blvd
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionWest Wind Shores
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Price Change History for 7214 Holmes Blvd, Holmes Beach, FL (MLS® #A4430955)
|Price Reduced||$595,000||$34,000 (5.41%)|
|Price Reduced||$629,000||$20,000 (3.08%)|
|Price Reduced||$649,000||$21,000 (3.13%)|
|Price Reduced (from $695,000)||$670,000||$25,000 (3.60%)|
Listing information courtesy of Anna Maria Island Beaches Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.