Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6814 Gulf Dr, Holmes Beach
Breathtaking sunsets on a spectacular part of the Anna Maria Island BEACH. Spacious two bedroom; two bath condo in a gulf front complex, overlooking huge pool. A Loft overlooks the Great room which could be used as an office or 3rd sleep area just to name a few ideas! Both bathrooms have been remodeled. Kitchen is ready for next owner to make it their own! Large ceramic tile throughout. WEST of Gulf Drive making beach access a breeze. Screened balcony off main living area and additional balcony off master suite. Conveniently located between the Beach Bistro and the Sand Bar, with a stop for the free island trolley on Gulf Drive. Don’t hesitate, immediately call your island real estate agent to make an appointment to see this unit! THIS could be YOUR next Beach condo! https://www.propertypanorama.com/instaview/mfr/A4429857
- MLS® #A4429857
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,281
- Year Built1979
- FeaturesPool, Buyer Approval Required, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Reserved, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Dead-End, FloodZone, Flood Insurance Required, Cul-de-sac, CoastalConstruction Control Line, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market451
- Address6814 Gulf Dr
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionWest Winds Of Holmes Beach Ii
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Disposal
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesElevated, Two
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High
Price Change History for 6814 Gulf Dr, Holmes Beach, FL (MLS® #A4429857)
|Price Reduced||$570,000||$99,000 (14.80%)|
|Price Reduced (from $699,000)||$669,000||$30,000 (4.29%)|
Listing information courtesy of Island Real Estate-anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 1:29pm EDT.