Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1755 Hudson St, Englewood
**ESTATE SALE-** MOTIVATED SELLER** ANOTHER PRICE DROP! MANASOTA KEY BEACH AND BOATING within 3/4 mile. Charming and Updated 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 Car Garage Home Located in Manasota Gardens on a Peaceful Street. This home is nestled within mature oak trees on almost 2/3 of an acre of land. Updates Include a Brand new roof that meets new code standards, new paver walkways, Newly upgraded large kitchen, Updated bathrooms, and newly renovated laundry room. Drink your morning coffee while sitting on the large screened in porch that overlooks the lovely grounds. Home is Perfectly located in an extremely desirable area only 3/4 of a mile from gorgeous Manasota Key Beach, & public boat launch, only minutes away from golfing, fishing,shopping, & dining in downtown Venice or Englewood. SEE VIRTUAL TOUR- This home is absolutely a must see and location, location, location! Easy To Show!
- MLS® #A4429761
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Bungalow
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorMetal Frame, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Wooded, Bamboo, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsDrapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market170
- Address1755 Hudson St
- SubdivisionManasota Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle, L.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay High, Lemon Bay
Price Change History for 1755 Hudson St, Englewood, FL (MLS® #A4429761)
|Price Reduced||$318,000||$1,000 (0.31%)|
|Price Reduced||$319,000||$5,000 (1.54%)|
|Price Reduced (from $339,000)||$324,000||$15,000 (4.42%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 3:00pm EDT.