Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3509 10th Ln W, Palmetto
BEST LOCATION IN RIVERBAY! This spacious three story, townhome is surrounded by natural beauty with over 2,600 sqft of living space, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a private elevator. Amazing pond and water views! The well appointed kitchen opens onto a Lrg breakfast area with granite countertops, wood cabinetry w/under cabinet lighting, and newer brushed stainless steel appliances. The living/ dining area on the 2nd level, the master suite and 2 additional bedrooms on the 3rd level all offer 9’ ceilings for a bright and spacious feel. Enjoy relaxing views of the Manatee River from the 2nd and 3rd level screened balconies. The perfectly designed bonus room w/full bath on the 1st level can be a 4th bedroom, entertainment room or den. Safety features include, a fire suppression sprinkler system, monitored fire alarm, impact resistant windows/sliding doors, full house surge protection and a new A/C system Nov. 2019. This immaculately maintained home has only been lived in seasonally until 2018. RiverBay is located between the Manatee River and Terra Ceia Bay, convenient to Snead Island, Bradenton Yacht Club, and the award winning Emerson Point State Park. Enjoy your days at the community pool, nature trails, and the boardwalk /fishing pier. For boaters, slips are available for separate purchase. You will appreciate a low monthly HOA fee and NO CDD Fee! Conveniently located between St Pete and Sarasota, close to airports, beaches, shopping, museums, arts and theater. Come enjoy the Gulf Coast lifestyle!!!
- MLS® #A4428875
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,604
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Street Lights, BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool, Fishing, Fishing Pier
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Near Marina, Water View
- ExteriorStucco, Block, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Balcony/Sun Deck, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address3509 10th Ln W
- SubdivisionRiverbay Twnhms Ph Two
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Elevator, In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More, Three Or More Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market344
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 7:00pm EST.