Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
805 Arlington Rd, Palmetto
Million dollar views and Spectacular sunsets over Terra Ceia Bay from the 3rd story of this keywest style home. Decks on 2nd and 3rd level span the entire length of the house. The Home is elevated so flood insurance is about $425/yr. This home sits on a large corner lot that is fenced, plenty of room in back for a pool and/or storage for your boat/RV. The 1st floor is totally enclosed and has room for up to 5+ cars, endless storage space and work bench. Besides the two 2 car garage doors, there is a 3 car garage door that really opens up the space. You enter the main living area on the 2nd floor into a 2 story great room, which is open to an updated kitchen that has all new cabinets, Silestone counters, stainless appliances, gas range, and a huge island (62x99) with lots of storage. There is also a second sitting area off the great room with a fireplace that could be used as a formal dining area. All along the back wall are 6 sets of French doors that provide views of the bay to every room. There are Wood floors throughout the home as well as beadboard ceilings. A Guest room with bath, laundry room and office(or 4th bedroom) are also on 2nd floor. The 3rd floor has the master bedroom and bath with access to 3rd floor deck and views of the bay, another guest room with bath and an open loft with access to deck and water views a great place for a workout area or office. Home is in a great location close to I275/75, Tampa airport is 30 mins and ST Pete is 20 mins away. A 1 year home warranty included.
- MLS® #A4428270
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,039
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Flood Insurance Required, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Address805 Arlington Rd
- SubdivisionPalmetto Skyway Rep
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesElevated, Three Or More, Three Or More Story
- Days on Market211
Price Change History for 805 Arlington Rd, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #A4428270)
|Price Reduced (from $749,900)||$724,900||$25,000 (3.33%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.