Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3598 Fair Oaks Ln, Longboat Key
Set in the center of a picture-perfect landscape with golf course and lake views, this gorgeous three-bedroom home is in the maintenance-free section of Queens Harbour, a lovely enclave of 102 homes within Bay Isles behind the gates of the Longboat Key Club. Located on a scenic cul-de-sac, the beauty begins at the courtyard-style entrance with sparkling pool, waterfall, and pavers that make the outdoors an integral part of the home. A wealth of impact windows and doors and soaring ceilings bring the sparkle of natural light throughout the split bedroom plan. Accommodating modern-day living and entertaining, social spaces include the formal living and dining rooms and family room with built-ins and adorned with coffered ceilings and decorator drapes and valances. Whip up your signature recipes in the gourmet kitchen equipped with Thermador gas cooktop and double ovens, GE Monogram refrigerator, granite surfaces, solid wood cabinets, and center island. A den boasts sliding glass doors to the courtyard while an office comes complete with built-ins and aquarium windows. The luxurious master bedroom is situated on the ground level; visitors will relish the expansive guest suite upstairs with ensuite bath. A casita with ensuite bath and walk-in closet boasts sliding doors to the courtyard. A private paver patio in back bookends the outdoor spaces and offers views of the 4th tee of the Blue Golf Course. Included in ownership is a membership to the Bay Isles Beach Club located directly on the Gulf of Mexico.
- MLS® #A4428241
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,385
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Courtyard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Maintenance Free, Pool, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Golf Course Frontage, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Address3598 Fair Oaks Ln
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionQueens Harbour
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market261
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 9:15pm EST.