Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1912 68th Dr E, Ellenton
REDUCED !! RARELY AVAILABLE IN RAINTREE INLET!! Don't miss your opportunity to own this charming Cape Cod-inspired home with DIRECT WATER ACCESS TO THE MANATEE RIVER, GULF OF MEXICO AND INTERCOASTAL!! This custom two-story, 3-Bedroom/2-Bath home features an oversized 2-car garage with partial A/C, NEW hot water heater, NEW CONCRETE SEAWALL, DOCK WITH ELECTRIC, WATER, LIGHTING, SEATING, and FISH CLEANING STATION, and NEW THERMAL INSULATED SHATTER RESISTANT JELD WIND WINDOWS THROUGHOUT SO NO HURRICANE SHUTTERS REQUIRED!! Elegant kitchen/dining room combo with granite countertops, custom wood cabinets, tile backsplash, and NEW stainless steel appliances. Additional upgrades include wood and ceramic tile floors, crown molding, and custom paint throughout. The over-sized family room has NEW FRENCH DOORS leading to the covered porch/Florida room with SERENE VIEWS of the MANATEE RIVER. Large master suite features a sitting area, walk-in closet, and master bath with dual sinks and a bathtub and shower. An additional large bedroom is located upstairs and the 3rd bedroom is on the 1st floor. Exterior features include AN OUTDOOR DECK OVERLOOKING CANAL AND RIVER, gutters/downspouts, new empire zoysia grass, and irrigation system. The large storage room and laundry room in garage with A/C can be integrated into the home for direct access. This small quiet community is a tucked-away hidden gem. NO FLOOD INSURANCE REQUIRED!!! ZILLOW ESTIMATE IS INCORRECT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE RENOVATIONS OR DOCK AND SEAWALL.
- MLS® #A4427815
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,640
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCape Cod
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver, Canal - Saltwater, Canal-salt
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Address1912 68th Dr E
- SubdivisionRaintree Inlet Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Attic Fan
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market186
Price Change History for 1912 68th Dr E, Ellenton, FL (MLS® #A4427815)
|Price Reduced||$424,900||$4,100 (0.96%)|
|Price Reduced||$429,000||$6,000 (1.38%)|
|Price Reduced (from $439,000)||$435,000||$4,000 (0.91%)|
Listing information courtesy of Leslie Wells Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.