Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1912 68th Dr E, Ellenton
RARELY AVAILABLE IN RAINTREE INLET!! Don't miss your opportunity to own this charming Cape Cod-inspired home with DIRECT SALT WATER ACCESS TO THE MANATEE RIVER!! This custom two story, 3-Bedroom/2-Bath home features an oversized 2-car garage with partial A/C, newer concrete seawall, dock with electric, water, seating, and fish cleaning station. Elegant and spacious kitchen/dining room combo with granite counter tops, custom wood cabinets, tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances including a convection oven. Additional upgrades include wood and ceramic tile floors, crown molding, and custom paint throughout. The over-sized family room has new french doors leading to the covered porch/florida room with serene views of the Manatee River. Large master suite features a sitting area, walk-in closet, and master bath with dual sinks and a bathtub and shower. An additional large bedroom is located upstairs and the 3rd bedroom is on the 1st floor. Exterior features include NEW THERMAL WINDOWS, deck off of large enclosed patio/florida room, partially fenced yard, gutters/downspouts, and large storage room and laundry room in garage with A/C. This small quiet community is a tucked-away hidden gem. NO FLOOD INSURANCE REQUIRED!!! Conveniently located to shopping, restaurants, and I-75.
- MLS® #A4427815
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,640
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCape Cod
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address1912 68th Dr E
- SubdivisionRaintree Inlet Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market120
Price Change History for 1912 68th Dr E, Ellenton, FL (MLS® #A4427815)
|Price Reduced (from $439,000)||$435,000||$4,000 (0.91%)|
Listing information courtesy of Leslie Wells Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.