Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
543 67th St, Holmes Beach
Direct Bimini Bay Front with 270-degree open water views. The current home is 3-4 bedrooms and 4 full baths. The ground level has a den or could be a 4th bedroom with full bath, kitchenette, wet bar, laundry and spacious sunroom overlooking the pool and Bimini Bay as well as a two-car garage. Upstairs there is a large living room, separate dining room, 3 bedrooms & 3 baths ( two of which have expansive views of the bay) and nice deck area to enjoy the Bimini Bay Views. 2 car Garage, Two docks on 256 ft. of seawall to dock your boat(s) or for fishing. BIG BOATS are welcome! Offered UNFURNISHED. Approx. 3000 square feet under air. So much potential…. don’t miss it - a must see!
- MLS® #A4427158
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,909
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleOther, Florida
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Park, Playground, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Level, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market250
- Address543 67th St
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionBay Palms 14th Unit
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), L Dining
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Listing information courtesy of Island Real Estate-anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 5:15pm EDT.