Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
543 67th St, Holmes Beach
The city says this lot is big enough to split in half and build two homes or ready to be taken to the next level. Direct Bimini Bay Front with 270-degree open water views. The current home is 3-4 bedrooms and 4 full baths. The ground level has a den or could be a 4th bedroom with full bath, kitchenette, wet bar, laundry and spacious sun room overlooking the pool and Bimini Bay as well as a two-car garage. Upstairs there is a large living room, separate dining room, 3 bedrooms & 3 baths ( two of which have expansive views of the bay) and nice deck area to enjoy the Bimini Bay Views. 2 car Garage, Two docks on 256 ft. of seawall to dock your boat(s) or for fishing. BIG BOATS are welcome! Offered UNFURNISHED. Approx. 3000 square feet under air. Also If you are a developer the city confirmed this 15,000+ sq. ft. lot can be split into two lots and you can build a home on each lot. So much potential…. don’t miss it - a must see! http://sarasota-photo.com/543-67th-st/
- MLS® #A4427158
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,909
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Other
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Sidewalk, Water Access, Park, Tennis Court(s), Community Boat Ramp, Fishing, Public Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Covered
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Level/Flat, Street Paved, Street Dead-End, Cul-de-sac, Corner Lot, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Canal - Brackish, Brackish Water, Bayou
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fenced, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market463
- Address543 67th St
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionBay Palms 14th Unit
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), L Dining
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Corner Unit
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High
Listing information courtesy of Island Real Estate-anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 1:00pm EDT.