Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5119 Lansdowne Way, Palmetto
Built-in 2003, this home has everything you've been looking for. The floor plan offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 car garage with lots of natural light and tranquil views of the pond! Kitchen features granite countertops, wooden cabinets and raised breakfast bar, overlooking the family room. The kitchen offers a separate breakfast nook with sliding glass door access to the lanai. Large Master bedroom with a granite counter with dual vanities in the master bath. The guest bedrooms are spacious, large closets & full bath. Separate laundry room and a screened lanai overlooking a gorgeous, sprawling backyard with peaceful view to the pond which is some of the features this home has to offer. Low HOA, No CDD and located less than 2 miles from I-75 & 275, less than 10 minutes away from Ellenton Outlets. A new Publix is under construction. Come see this well-maintained home and start your own journey to happiness!
- MLS® #A4426882
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,713
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Pool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market226
- Address5119 Lansdowne Way
- SubdivisionWaterford Ph I & Iii Rep
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryVirgil Mills Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Price Change History for 5119 Lansdowne Way, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #A4426882)
|Price Reduced (from $244,900)||$239,900||$5,000 (2.04%)|
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.