Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
233 Sapphire Lake Dr #201, Bradenton
Lowest price in Beautiful Harbour Isle on Anna Maria Sound! Offer fell through! New great price! Won't last! Excellent near new Andros plan with vaulted ceilings and loaded with upgrades in award winning Harbour Isle! This three bedroom, 3 bath was hardly used and ready to move right in. This is in one of the best locations to enjoy sunrise and sunset views, look at the skyway bridge, watch the bird life in Robinson Preserve and enjoy the largest park in the community. If you are looking for the perfect location that is quiet and peaceful but still near the $4.2M Beach club then you can't beat this location. The kitchen has light and bright top of the line cabinets, granite counters and upgraded stainless steel appliances. All of the flooring is tile and runs through the entire home for a clean and comfortable look to the home. The elevator is in the garage so you can access with no steps. The third bedroom could be a den or office as well as a third bedroom with a walk in closet. The award winning beach club is only a short walk away with the resort size heated resort pool, spa, 4200 sq ft fitness bldg, sky bar, restaurant, outside bar, kayaking, beach area and so much more. We even have a lifestyle director for this active community that sets up great events and fun times! The new state of the art marina is open with wet and dry slips available and a waterfront restaurant is opening July 01, 2020 and new Margaritaville Compass hotel as well. If you are looking for a luxury gated community directly on Anna Maria Sound and near Anna Maria island and beaches then this is the location for you. Call today to see this home. Paradise Awaits!
- MLS® #A4426603
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,002
- Year Built2014
- StyleCape Cod, Elevated, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness Center, Gated, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Clubhouse, Spa/Hot Tub, Recreation Facilities, Park, Marina, Maintenance, Lobby Key Required, Laundry, Elevators, Dock, Water Access, Golf Carts OK, Fishing, Deed Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Association Recreation - Owned, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Private, Sidewalk, Oversized Lot, Near Marina, Conservation Area, Greenbelt View, Park View, Wooded View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- RoofMetal, Tile
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market478
- Address233 Sapphire Lake Dr #201
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMangrove Walk Ii On Harbour Isle Ph 7 &
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories2
- StoriesEnd Unit, Elevated, Corner Unit, Two
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High
Price Change History for 233 Sapphire Lake Dr #201, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426603)
|Price Reduced||$519,000||$10,000 (1.89%)|
|Price Reduced||$529,000||$10,000 (1.86%)|
|Price Reduced (from $559,000)||$539,000||$20,000 (3.58%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 4:30am EDT.