Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2450 Harbourside Dr #244, Longboat Key
Incredible Bay Front Condominium Value! This apartment lives like a home with 3BR/2FBA/2HBA, over 3,000 SF of living space and closets galore! A clean, blank palate enhances the magnificent direct unobstructed Southeast bay and city views from a large wrap-around screened Bay front terrace and West-facing bedrooms capture beautiful sunset skies. The spacious Master bedroom suite has been redesigned to include two separate baths, a full guest suite has its own spacious bath and the the 3rd bedroom / study is equipped with built-in bookshelves and a convenient closet for the comfort of overnight guests. Off the spacious kitchen is a laundry room with an additional pantry closet. With only 60-total units - two waterfront residences per floor, owners enjoy a large entry foyer accessed from a semi-private elevator. Includes hurricane shutters. Marina Bay is a pet-friendly community with on-site management, privacy fenced heated pool/spa plus full access to the exclusive Bay Isles Beach Club - a private, gated retreat on the Gulf of Mexico. Terrific mid-Key location adjacent to the Longboat Key Moorings Yacht Club & Marina with St. Armands Circle, dining, shopping, and downtown Sarasota cultural events nearby. Priced for the endless possibilities of a new Buyers creation!
- MLS® #A4426139
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,083
- Year Built1990
- StyleCustom, Other
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront, Boat Slip, Cable, Golf Course, Marina
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Open, Under Building, Other
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market588
- Address2450 Harbourside Dr #244
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionMarina Bay
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Elevated
- MiddleBooker Middle
Price Change History for 2450 Harbourside Dr #244, Longboat Key, FL (MLS® #A4426139)
|Price Reduced||$799,000||$26,000 (3.15%)|
|Price Reduced||$825,000||$50,000 (5.71%)|
|Price Reduced (from $949,000)||$875,000||$74,000 (7.80%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.