Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15109 17th Ave E, Bradenton
PRICE REDUCED! FRESHLY PAINTED! You can own this BEAUTIFUL home with 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, POOL/SPA, located in Mill Creek PH 7! Entering the foyer, you will see the large open design, the beautiful den/office with WOOD flooring, lots of natural light flowing through the windows and large pocket sliding doors, arched entryways, tray ceilings with crown molding, SURROUND SOUND, DIAGONAL tile flooring, RECESSED LIGHTING, INTERCOM WITH MUSIC SYSTEM, and the list goes on. The formal dining room is beautiful with an equisite chandelier, SCONCES, tray ceiling, decorative column and direct access to the kitchen. The GOURMET kitchen boasts an abudance of cherry wood cabinetry and under-cabinet lighting, gorgeous GRANITE countertops, island with storage, breakfast bar, and a beautiful view of the pool area and lake. A built-in entertainment center with shelves and an ELECTRIC FIREPLACE gives the open great room style. The master bedroom has a sitting area, tray ceiling with crown molding, and his and hers walk-in closets. In the master bath you will enjoy a dual sink vanity, jetted tub, and walk-in shower. The 4th bedroom/2ND MASTER BEDROOM has recessed lighting, private bathroom, and a walk-in closet. Use this room as a game room, fitness room, etc. There is access from the great room, master bedroom, and 4th bedroom to the screened pool area and outdoor kitchen. The 1/2 + acre wooded property on a lake is private and gorgeous! Seeing is believing with this home, so schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4425963
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,184
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market680
- Address15109 17th Ave E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vii B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Price Change History for 15109 17th Ave E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4425963)
|Price Reduced||$550,000||$5,000 (0.90%)|
|Price Reduced||$555,000||$4,900 (0.88%)|
|Price Reduced (from $589,000)||$559,900||$29,100 (4.94%)|
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 3:15am EST.