Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
129 52nd St, Holmes Beach
A MUST SEE TO BELIEVE, fabulous Anna Maria Island home awaits you at Beachy Blue - a retreat that will make your days feel truly luxurious! This spacious home offers a private pool and spa. Custom 4BR / 4 bath home West of Gulf Drive with no streets to cross to the Gulf of Mexico! This home is complete with a natural gas heated pool and hot tub, tankless water heater, gas range, stainless steel appliances, granite kitchen counter-tops, finished wood bathroom counters and kohler fixtures. The main level offers 2 separate living rooms, open kitchen/dining room. Sliding glass door connect the dining room to a 12X20 covered porch. Downstairs has TWO-2 car garages, yes that is 4 cars!! Plenty of storage and a covered entertainment area leading out to the pool. The backyard is amazing. Lots of shade from palm trees, very tropical and the lounge space is fabulous. Low maintenance tropical landscaping surrounds the house to finish this perfect Island getaway. Located in the heart of Holmes Beach, you'll have restaurants, shopping, and free trolley stops a short distance. Originally built in 1990 then totally remodled 2013. Offered Turn Key Furnished -separately. *Please note that there are CCTV cameras at the entrances of the home for security.
- MLS® #A4424491
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,756
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Courtyard, Elevated
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Park, Playground, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Off Street, Open, Under Building
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Near Marina, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market397
- Address129 52nd St
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionGutierrez Sub Rev 1st Add
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Price Change History for 129 52nd St, Holmes Beach, FL (MLS® #A4424491)
|Price Reduced||$1,339,000||$11,000 (0.81%)|
|Price Increased||$1,350,000||$25,000 (1.89%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,399,900)||$1,325,000||$74,900 (5.35%)|
Listing information courtesy of Island Real Estate-anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2020 at 11:30pm EST.