Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
374 Highland Shore Dr, Ellenton
PRICE REDUCED! HIDDEN TREASURE ON THE BANKS Of THE MANATEE RIVER ON A TROPICAL LANDSCAPED LOT. THIS GORGEOUS WATERFRONT HOME IS ONLY ONE OF FOUR HOMES DIRECTLY NESTLED INTO THE EXCLUSIVE, GATED, DEED RESTRICTED COMMUNITY OF PLANTATION BAY ESTATES.THIS STUNNING CUSTOM, MEDITERRANEAN STYLE POOL HOME FEATURES RIVER VIEWS FROM NEARLY EVERY ROOM AND EMBODIES THE IDEAL FLORIDA LIFESTYLE. THIS RESIDENCE HAS 5 BEDROOMS, OR 4 BEDROOMS AND 1 OFFICE OVERLOOKING THE WATER, 3 BATHROOMS AND A SPACIOUS MASTER SUITE.THE LOCATION IS IDEAL WITH 5 MIN TO DOWNTOWN BRADENTON, 15 MIN TO SARASOTA,15 TO 20 MIN TO BEACHES, 20 MIN ST PETERSBURG AND 30 TO TAMPA.
- MLS® #A4422968
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,324
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Fiber Optics, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market151
- Address374 Highland Shore Dr
- SubdivisionPlantation Bay Estates, A Subdi
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Brick/Stone
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Freezer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBlackburn Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Price Change History for 374 Highland Shore Dr, Ellenton, FL (MLS® #A4422968)
|Price Reduced||$969,000||$76,000 (7.27%)|
|Price Increased (from $999,000)||$1,045,000||$46,000 (4.60%)|
Listing information courtesy of Overseas Realty, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 6:14am EDT.