Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2625 Terra Ceia Bay Blvd #405, Palmetto
Adorable waterfront condo in Terra Ceia Bay offers resort style living without a resort price! Once inside, the stunning water view through the large sliders invites you into this charming light and bright unit. You will love the beautiful upgrades with designer touches throughout. The light kitchen with recycled glass/stone counters, updated cabinetry, under-counter stainless double sink, new faucet, designer lighting over sink and custom made window treatments is spacious enough for casual dining. The open floor plan allows you to appreciate the view from the kitchen, great room and master bedroom. The glass slider enclosed lanai expands the space to relax and enjoy the unobstructed gorgeous water views. This glass enclosed lanai is an extra room! Custom Silhouette vertical shades on the lanai, custom blinds/window treatments, Franklin designer lighting fixtures, and hurricane shutters are included. There is covered assigned parking, a golf course view from the front of the unit, storage closet just outside the unit, and a heated community pool. In a great location within an hour to Tampa Airport, 30 min to St Pete or Sarasota, Terra Ceia Bay Golf & Country Club is a gated community with public 18-hole course (no membership required) and restaurant. The community fishing pier is a great place to see dolphins, Spoonbills, and stunning sunsets! You will love this community and this charming unit. Decorator coordinated furniture is available for optional purchase. Call today!
- MLS® #A4421618
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,148
- Year Built1997
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Public
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Optional Additional Fees, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool, Tennis Courts, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewConservation, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Other
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofBuilt-Up, Membrane, Other
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address2625 Terra Ceia Bay Blvd #405
- SubdivisionThe Estuaries Ii, A Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories8
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market273
Price Change History for 2625 Terra Ceia Bay Blvd #405, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #A4421618)
|Price Reduced||$199,900||$16,000 (7.41%)|
|Price Reduced||$215,900||$13,100 (5.72%)|
|Price Reduced (from $239,000)||$229,000||$10,000 (4.18%)|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.