Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 Spring Ave, Anna Maria
It does not get any better than this. Steps to the beach from your very own piece of paradise! This home is definitely about location, location, location! Everything you need is a short walking distance to all that you could want. Shops, Restaurants and of course the beach. But in case you do bring a car you can fit 6 cars in this driveway! Old Florida charm shines here. This elevated home has plenty of it. First time on the market in over 30 years, it has been family owned and lovingly taken care of. The main living area is upstairs, and bedrooms are downstairs. The upstairs decks have views of the gulf. Imagine waking up every morning and sitting on your deck and having these views! Each level has a comfy swing to cozy down and enjoy a good book or a glass of wine!! There is a local Fisherman who lives next store and sells fresh fish. I am telling you, you don’t have to go far for anything in this home! Plenty of space to spread out with 2 decks on each level, an open floor plan in the living area and 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. There is also outdoor living space under the house on the ground level with so many possibilities, you could add a pool, plus an awesome outside shower! This home would make a great vacation home or investment as well. It is currently used as a vacation rental and is booked solid with 5 star ratings, the guests that book it love the location! Come see this amazing property today!
- MLS® #A4421014
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,584
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Open, Tandem, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Water View
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market223
- Address111 Spring Ave
- AreaAnna Maria
- SubdivisionAnna Maria Beach Sub
- CityAnna Maria
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34216
- InteriorLaminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
Price Change History for 111 Spring Ave, Anna Maria, FL (MLS® #A4421014)
|Price Reduced (from $1,125,000)||$1,100,000||$25,000 (2.22%)|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 8:15pm EDT.