Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1011 34th Dr W, Palmetto
AWESOME TOWNHOME! Built 2004, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2600+ square feet of living space. Large 20x20 (2) car garage, paver brick driveway, 3 decks with pond view. BONUS ROOM 19x13 could be 2nd master bedroom with access to the lower rear covered lanai & separate storage. Fully appliance kitchen with Granite counters, tile floors, 40' wood cabinets, walk in pantry, eat in kitchen area. Master bath has walk-in shower, double sinks, large soaking garden tub. Floors are tile, Cherry Wood, Bedrooms have new carpet, volume ceilings. There are 2 - 10x8 private decks, 1 off of the upper master bedroom the other off of living room and a huge ground floor 23x8 covered lanai area. Plantation shutters in the living room. Hurricane rated sliders doors & windows. A truly great location & close to the beach! Riverbay is located near Snead Island, Bradenton Yacht Club and Emerson Point Preserve. HOA Fees include community pool, wonderful nature trails, kayak launch and fishing pier, water, sewer, trash, community pool. Purchasing in Riverbay allows you the option of exclusive right to one of the communities boat slips (on a separate purchase or lease when available). The buildings have been power washed and painted in 2017. You are close to shopping, beaches and all the amenities the area has to offer. At $97.00 per square foot, THIS ONE IS TRULY PRICED WELL, CONDITION IS IMPECABLE, LOCATON IS EVERYTHING. FURNITURE IS NEGOTIALBE - MAKE REASONABLE OFFER AND YOU HAVE PURCHASED A GREAT UNIT.
- MLS® #A4420825
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,604
- Year Built2005
- StyleCustom, Elevated
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Water Access, Waterfront, Other
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Greenbelt, In County, Level, Near Marina, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market279
- Address1011 34th Dr W
- SubdivisionRiverbay Twnhms Ph One
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryPalmetto Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Price Change History for 1011 34th Dr W, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #A4420825)
|Price Reduced||$253,000||$15,000 (5.60%)|
|Price Reduced||$268,000||$11,900 (4.25%)|
|Price Increased||$279,900||$1,900 (0.68%)|
|Price Reduced (from $288,500)||$278,000||$10,500 (3.64%)|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 1:45am EDT.