Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
325 Tarpon St, Anna Maria
Spacious and Coastal Comfortable Waterfront 4 bedroom/4 bath pool home in the Heart of Anna Maria Village. Situated on a large, sheltered 12,000 plus square foot canal front lot, this location affords easy walk-ability to the Community Center, the shops and restaurants of Pine Avenue and is just blocks to the Gulf Beaches as well as Tampa Bay. The ground level offers a large, pleasant living room with sliding doors opening to the lanai and views of the pool, spa and beckoning water. The dining room and kitchen, indoor utility, as well as a grand master suite and 2 additional bedrooms and baths complete the first floor. Plenty of room for entertaining - plenty of room for everyday living. A second master suite, with vaulted ceiling and private balcony awaits at the head of the stairs. Decorated in a breezy, beachy style.
- MLS® #A4420804
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,656
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market227
- Address325 Tarpon St
- AreaAnna Maria
- SubdivisionBimini Bay Estates
- CityAnna Maria
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34216
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Price Change History for 325 Tarpon St, Anna Maria, FL (MLS® #A4420804)
|Price Reduced (from $1,299,000)||$1,249,000||$50,000 (3.85%)|
Listing information courtesy of Island Real Estate-anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.