Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 9th St S #b, Bradenton Beach
Enjoy phenomenal sunrises from this beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath turnkey-furnished condo. One of just 8 units which offer bay views and is just steps from the Intracoastal Waterway and sandy beach. This is a piece of true Florida easy-living and has been tastefully updated with new plumbing & electrical fixtures, lighting, flooring, granite countertops in kitchen and both baths, new stainless steel appliances, and fresh paint. Best of all, Bayview can be leased on a weekly basis, up to 52 weeks of the year! You will love the convenience of a private dock (just replaced Dec. 2018) a secure private elevator, beautiful pool, and easy access fully covered parking just below the building. The ceilings have been re-textured, and the enclosed balcony was re-done in 2016, including new sliding glass doors. Close proximity to shopping on historic Bridge St. & dining at many popular area venues. Unit can be sold with/without the furnishings. Motivated seller wants offers!
- MLS® #A4420654
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,154
- Year Built1984
- StyleContemporary, Elevated, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDock, Elevators, Other, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Near Public Transit, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Other, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market286
- Address108 9th St S #b
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionBayview Of Bradenton Beach Condo
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBayshore High
Price Change History for 108 9th St S #b, Bradenton Beach, FL (MLS® #A4420654)
|Price Reduced||$419,000||$5,000 (1.18%)|
|Price Reduced||$424,000||$5,000 (1.17%)|
|Price Reduced||$429,000||$10,000 (2.28%)|
|Price Reduced||$439,000||$5,000 (1.13%)|
|Price Reduced (from $449,000)||$444,000||$5,000 (1.11%)|
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:15am EDT.