Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
114 Elm Ave, Anna Maria
BEACH HOUSE WAITING FOR IT'S NEW OWNER! ONLY 100 STEPS TO Gulf of Mexico beach access. Turnkey furnished 4bedroom/3.5 baths on the highly desirable Anna Maria Island. West of Gulf Drive north of Pine Avenue on the island. 3rd house in and approximately 100 steps to the powdery sandy beach. Newly remodeled with addition makes this home 2518sf and 3276sf total with upper third deck with views of the Gulf. There are three floors to this home which the ground floor boasts an updated great room/kitchen combo with raised cathedral ceilings. Kitchen has solid wood cabinets with granite countertops and backsplash with center island. The first floor or main living area has two bedrooms which are set up to use as a rental and upstairs reserved for owner. Living area has an additional sitting area which leads out French doors to screened in lanai surrounded by gorgeous tropical paradise. Second floor has a bathroom and loft area with large third floor master bedroom with separate kitchen area and large master bath suite. Built ins can hold lots of storage. The owners have built this home up from a small cottage into this gorgeous beach side home or rental property just for you. Rental records available upon request.
- MLS® #A4420296
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,518
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Balcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Outdoor Shower, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market1092
- Address114 Elm Ave
- AreaAnna Maria
- SubdivisionAnna Maria Beach Sub First Add
- CityAnna Maria
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34216
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesThree Or More, Three Or More Story
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.