Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
515 Manatee Ave, Ellenton
Views of the Manatee River can be yours from the balcony of this charming, custom built canal front home just off the river in Ellenton. With easy access to the River, Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, this home is a boater or nature lovers dream – explore locally on your kayak, or head out for a day of boating or fishing. You are also conveniently located to I-75 for an easy commute to St Pete/Tampa or Bradenton/Sarasota. Vaulted ceilings, ample natural light, an eat-in kitchen and French doors leading out to a balcony all give this home a very spacious feel. There is abundant outdoor living space with balconies both upstairs and down and a large open deck leading to the back yard and dock where you can enjoy the lush, mature tropical landscaping and views of the water. Concerned about flood insurance rates? This home is elevated which means reasonable flood insurance rates for a waterfront home! (Rate quotes available.) And with no deed restrictions, condo, CDD, or HOA fees, you are free to enjoy the Florida lifestyle in this quaint Old Florida community! What are you waiting for? Schedule your private showing today and see that YOU TOO can own a waterfront home!
- MLS® #A4419024
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,611
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Brackish
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Address515 Manatee Ave
- SubdivisionAlford & Vowells Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- Days on Market172
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 8:30am EDT.