Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1603 Gulf Dr N #35, Bradenton Beach
Seller wants this SOLD! One of a kind 2 bedroom 1 bath cottage with private screened lanai & front porch. Relax on the porch swing overlooking gardens and picnic grill. Attractive remodel with white kitchen cabinetry, granite countertops & subway tile backsplash. Bathroom upgrades include new vanity, granite sinktop and tiled walk in shower w/ sparkling accents. New AC 2017. Tradewinds Beach Resort is located on quaint Anna Maria Island in the Gulf of Mexico off Southwest Florida's fabled Sun Coast.A charming resort has pastel cottages covered with tangles of jasmine and bougainvillea.Romantic cottages line both sides of a private street that ends at a large heated pool set among palm trees & a fishing pier that juts into Sarasota Bay.A private white-sand beach is located just across the street, beside that glorious turquoise water you're coming for & sunset views that promise to break your heart with their beauty.Just a short stroll away lies Historic Bridge Street w/numerous boutique shops and restaurants. Catch the free island wide trolley right outside the driveway & explore the individual styles of Holmes Beach & Anna Maria. Complimentary laundry facilities on premises. Pet friendly too!Flexible nightly,weekly & long term rental policy is maximized with professional-site management. Cottage can be rented as either 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom for double exposure. Repeat & referral guests provide proven positive cash flow—above all operating costs.
- MLS® #A4418729
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage742
- Year Built1971
- StyleKey West, Bungalow
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Laundry Facility, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Driveway
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, In County, Near Public Transit, Garden View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Address1603 Gulf Dr N #35
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionTradewinds A Condo
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market318
Price Change History for 1603 Gulf Dr N #35, Bradenton Beach, FL (MLS® #A4418729)
|Price Reduced||$364,000||$5,000 (1.36%)|
|Price Reduced||$369,000||$10,000 (2.64%)|
|Price Reduced (from $399,000)||$379,000||$20,000 (5.01%)|
Listing information courtesy of Island Real Estate-anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2019 at 5:15am EDT.