Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1715 4th St W, Palmetto
Welcome home! This 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home is situated on one of the most desired streets in Palmetto. With the “Old Florida” feel of the Spanish moss draped trees and the various styles, ages and sizes of homes, 4th Street beckons you. From the moment you enter, you will feel the comfort and enjoyment of the Florida waterfront lifestyle including endless opportunities to enjoy the expansive Manatee River views. Boasting a dock with 2 lifts, screened pool and upstairs balcony, this home is perfect for the outdoor lover. The southern exposure allows for gorgeous sunset views without dealing with overwhelming direct sunlight. The interior features 2 levels of living with a large, updated kitchen, spacious great room and refinished solid wood floors throughout most of the upstairs space. The wood burning stone fireplace draws attention to the vaulted ceilings of the great room and the large bank of sliders brings your focus to the water. The spacious master suite opens to the riverfront balcony and has an updated bathroom and walk-in custom closet. Downstairs is a large family room with double sliders to the pool area, 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths and laundry room which has a utility sink and space for a second refrigerator. Oversized garage has newly finished epoxy floors. Sellers have lovingly and meticulously maintained and updated this home. The work is done! All you have to do is move in and enjoy the lifestyle that many only dream of!
- MLS® #A4418376
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,186
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, In City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address1715 4th St W
- SubdivisionPalmetto River Home
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Built-In Oven, Cooktop
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market301
Price Change History for 1715 4th St W, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #A4418376)
|Price Reduced||$1,137,000||$62,000 (5.17%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,250,000)||$1,199,000||$51,000 (4.08%)|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 12:44am EDT.