Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1955 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #g6-411, Longboat Key
Never before has there been a residence like this at Seaplace. Enjoy resort style living and stunning sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico in this completely updated penthouse residence located on the southern end of Longboat Key just minutes from St. Armand’s Circle and Sarasota. This gorgeous condominium is move-in ready and boasts a one of a kind floor plan with extraordinary finishes including custom reclaimed Zebra wood cabinetry, Silestone countertops, Porcelanosa wood-look tile floor, hurricane impact windows and doors, customizable living wall, electric fireplace, plantation shutters and custom organized closets. The gourmet kitchen is completely open to the great room and features top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances including a Thermador induction cooktop and two wall ovens, Sub-Zero glass door refrigerator/freezer and wine refrigerator, as well as two Fischer & Paykel tall dish drawers. Each of the bathrooms include custom wood floating vanity cabinets, vessel sinks, Fusion LED lighted mirrors and frameless glass enclosed showers. The screened terraces span the length of the residence–one accessible from the great room and guest bedroom and a second private terrace off the master. Amenities include one covered and one uncovered parking spot, storage unit, private beach access, two swimming pools, two spas, Har-Tru tennis courts, a one-mile walking trail, clubhouse with fitness center and 24-hour guard gate. Furniture available to purchase separate from the property.
- MLS® #A4416934
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,492
- Year Built1978
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Buyer Approval Required
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewSidewalk, Water View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market336
- Address1955 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #g6-411
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionSeaplace Iv
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric, Living Room
- # of Stories4
- StoriesThree Or More Story, End Unit
- MiddleBooker Middle
Price Change History for 1955 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #g6-411, Longboat Key, FL (MLS® #A4416934)
|Price Reduced||$1,195,000||$100,000 (7.72%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,395,000)||$1,295,000||$100,000 (7.17%)|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 6:59am EDT.